Wednesday, March 18, 2009

:)KICOKIDS:)

I have a few friends expecting lil bebes and a few others who have already had their bundles of joy. therefore, i am on a baby kick. not to have one obviously anytime soon, but to embark on finding unique finds for the new loves in my friends' lives!

KicoKids is a charming brand that I've recently discovered. I truly wish I could order some of their clothes for myself and stretch them out to grownup size so I could wear them! Alas, it is only a kids store.

PICTURED BELOW ARE TWO SAMPLE OUTFITS FROM KICOKIDS.COM
little model on left:
*cotton knit ruffle tank- $72 (available in topaz, lapis, brass, coconut and anise)
*cotton bubbleprint fisherman's wrap skirt - $92 (shown in suprise bubble, also available in hubbly bubble)
model on right:
*cotton knit lapis skinny headband w/cushion bow - $18 (shown in tent mosaic, also available in hubbly bubble)
*cotton bubble print fisherman's wrap bandeau - $92 (shown in hubbly bubble, also available in suprise bubble)

I also LOVE it when companies donate to charities. Kicokids has artisi-kits for sale. They contain 6 non-toxic wooden color pencils, a color kicokids sketch pad in a bright cotton canvas wrap with its own wooden pencil sharpener. These kids are a great carry around project for kids--be it budding artists or to use as first diary! I plan to order one or two very soon for my favorite kiddos!

With every purchase 20% of the proceeds go to one of these four charities of your choice:
1. The Society of Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
**Sloan-Kettering is amazing...I know two of my friends specifically will agree.
2. Baby Buggy
3. Keep a Child Alive
4. Free Arts NYC

If anything, just go to their website to see the uber-cute pics! The kids expressions will be reinforcement of my belief that one should never lose their child's heart! We should all look at the world through the eyes of a child!

And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it. -Roald Dahl

2 comments:

Steph said...

:( I love your post but it just reminds me of how sad I am that I can't add pictures to my blog:(

hmb said...

So glad my little ones will have Aunt Ash